What are they made of?
Our products are made of SILICONE and Stainless Steel.
How do I care of them?
- Never bake the Bread Forms empty. This shortens the shelf-life of its non-stick roperty.
- Do not cut bread while it is in the Bread Forms;
- Make sure your Bread Forms are dry before packing frozen dough inside;
- Never use scrapers or brushes of any kind to clean your forms;
- Never dry damp Bread Forms in the oven;
- When not in use, store Bread Forms face down on a tray or a shelf(no more than 12 maximum should be staked together);
Are your products reusable?
Yes.Depandiing on the products, the number of times you use it will also vary, our products are of high quality, and the service life can reach 1-4000 times, but in the end, it depends on the maintance and care in the life.
How to use them?
- Fill the dish wash sink with a solution of Dish Detergent and hot water(110-120°F/43-49°C);
- Place Bread Forms flat into the dish wash sink. If there is baked on cheese, let the forms sit for 2-3 minutes;
- Wipe Forms with sponge;
- Rinse Forms with hot water(110-120°F/43-49°C) in the 2nd compartment or rinse sink;
- Shake vigorously once or twice to remove excess water;
- Let Bread Forms air dry;
- Bread Forms must be washed, rinsed, and sanitized at least once every 24 hours, or more often if needed;
- The use of any detergent or sanitizing agent other than the ones mentioned above any cause damage and shorten the life of Bread Forms.
Where do they ship from?
We ship from China and United Kingdom.
How do I track my parcel?
Please contact our chatbot to get the latest status update.
How long does it usually take to ship?
All orders will be shipped within 1- 5 days during the workdays, within 1-7 days during the holiday.
We will contact you if your orders with some problems and we will provide unlimited coupons to express our apologies!